8 June 2014

Politic-A-Thon 2

Last year, I started my first blog-a-thon on this site, going through 13 films/TV shows with heavy basis in politics, with an extra review being done by Dan Heaton of ptsnob.com. This year, I am doing it again, this time doing 20 films. From the 21st of July to the 9th of August there will be a different politically themed film review released on this blog every day. However, I still want some help. Aside from the 20 reviews that I will be doing, I am asking for my fellow bloggers to send in reviews of any film based in politics be it a drama, a comedy or a documentary. After the jump are the 20 films that I will be covering to give you some idea of the types of films I want to see. Hope to see more people take part in this blog-a-thon.
  1. Mandela: Long Walk To Freedom
  2. Cry Freedom
  3. Invictus
  4. The American President
  5. Charlie Wilson's War
  6. The Candidate
  7. Fahrenheit 9/11
  8. Nixon
  9. All The President's Men
  10. Frost/Nixon
  11. No
  12. Dave
  13. Olympus Has Fallen
  14. The Deal
  15. The Queen
  16. The Special Relationship
  17. The Ghost
  18. Bulworth
  19. W
  20. Milk
If anyone wants to contribute to the blog-a-thon, then either comment on this piece or email me at coogsreviews@gmail.com. Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment