15 August 2012

So Now I've Found Out My Most Anticipated Film of Next Year

So today it was confirmed that Kick-Ass 2 will be released on June 28th 2013 and Aaron Johnson, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, Nicolas Cage and Chloe Grace Moretz will be reprising their roles.
The sound you're hearing is me cheering in joy over this news. I loved Kick-Ass (see my review) and the June release date shows a lot of confidence on Univeral's part that the film will be popular.
Right now the big questions are whether or not Jeff Waldlow can fill the shoes of Matthew Vaughn (but I'm optimistic seeing as Vaughn hand-picked Waldlow for the job and Vaughn will still be involved) and whether Moretz' age will affect the film considering that Kick-Ass was filmed 4 years ago.
Still, I'm really looking forward to this film and will be watching it as soon as it comes out.

No comments:

Post a Comment