7 August 2013

Politic-A-Thon: Game Change Review

When I first announced that I was going to do this blog-a-thon, I asked if anyone would like to contribute to it. Only one person has ended up contributing, Dan Heaton of Public Transportation Snob who has written up a review of Game Change on his site. I'm going to put a quote from the review below which will link to Dan's site.

"Game Change isn’t going to charm many hardcore conservatives, but it brings more nuance to the McCain campaign than you might expect ... The divisive political landscape has only grown nastier during the past five years. Movies like Game Change remind us that we haven’t been completely won over by celebrity in our politics. Even so, the chaos of 2008 may seem like an afterthought with another battle looming on the horizon."

I would give my own thoughts on the film but I haven't been able to see it. Game Change was shown on Sky Atlantic in the UK (a channel which I don't have) and hasn't received any kind of release on DVD or on LoveFilm Instant/Netflix since.

No comments:

Post a Comment